Indoor Bean Bag Pouf
Our bean bag pouf can be used in as a footrest in combination with our bean bag chair to create a lounger-style set. Alternatively use it as a side table for drinks and snacks, or simply as an extra seat.
Cleverly designed and hand-crafted in New Zealand to exacting quality standards with premium Warwick® high-performance, easy care fabrics.
Utilizing an inner liner system to contain the filling, the covers can be easily removed for professional cleaning if ever required.
- Made in New Zealand
- High performance, commercial grade fabrics
- Inner liner allows easy removal of cover for professional cleaning
- YKK® safety zips for child safety
- Innovative form-holding designs for superior aesthetic appeal
Materials & Finishes
- Warwick® Beachcomber – ‘Halo’ commercial grade range
- Resistant to abrasion, pilling, mold, mildew and insects
- 150,000 Martindale cycles
- 598 gsm
- 100% polyester
- Fire test: AS1530.3 – 1999
- UV-resistant stitching
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
Five-year warranty. Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Full details on warranties
Free shipping worldwide. Leadtime of 7-21 days depending on location. Lead times on request for larger commercial orders
We'd like you to be 100% satisfied with the product(s) you've purchased from us. If your purchase is not to your liking, you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund or an exchange. Full details on returns
US customers (excluding HI and AK) have the option to add beans to order. Will arrive separately to covers.
For all other countries filling can be purchased locally for shipping cost efficiencies.
Requires 175-200L or 6-7ft3 or 0.9-1.0kg polystyrene (EPS) beans / beads
Full details on filling and suggested retailers
- 14 (height) x 30 (width) x 30 (length) (inches)
- 35 (height) x 75 (width) x 75 (length) (centimetres)
- weight - 3kg / 6.5lb (filled)